Avantone Pro CK-6 Classic FET Condenser Microphone
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CK-6 Classic mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
The CK-6 Classic has separate -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll off switches....The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when micing very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors
- Yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character
- -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- Includes shockmount, carrying pouch, and an owner's manual
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||CK6 CLASSIC|
|Pop Filter Included||No|