Avalon V55 Dual Mono Mic/Line Preamp
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
The Avalon V55 DI-RE-MIC Preamplifer is an ultra-high performance professional dual channel preamplifier, DI and RE-amper. Created for maximum versatility, the V55's sonic signature combined with a unique set of user features including, 100% discrete Pure Class-A amplification, Avalon's unique "passive" TONE-BANK, professional VU meter with dual peak LED's, multiple outputs including an instrument level transformer isolated Re-amp. Designed to optimize absolute signal integrity and musical performance, the V55 is ideal for ribbon, dynamic and condenser microphones, bass guitar, acoustic instruments, electric guitars, keyboards, synthesizers, and very low output passive pickups. The state-of-the-art DI input stage provides a very-high inpedance, "zero-load" effect on sensitive pickups and keyboards, while maintaining massive input headroom to +36dB before overload.
Minimum Signal Path Design
The V55 includes a very high quality input transformer (same as the Avalon VT-737sp) with dual microphone input impedance loading for perfect mic/cable matching, high-cut switch for eliminating unwanted acoustic pickup and high frequency noise, headphone monitor amp and DC coupled, 100% Class-A output amplifiers for defined bass control. A buffered "thru" output for zero-instrument-load tuners or power amp inputs, internal toroid power transformer with discrete high-voltage power supplies for low noise and sealed silver relays for transparent signal routing.
- Dual Mono, Pure Class-A, 100% discrete design
- Forward musical detail and sonic excellence
- Minimum audio signal path with 10 position extended range TONE-BANK
- High-quality transformer input and isolated output
- Microphone and Hi-Z inputs to +36dB
- Very low noise -100dB
- High headroom +30dB
- Switched 2dB, high-gain preamplifer to +66dB
- DC coupled Pure Class A output
- Large illuminated professional VU meter
- Twin LED peak signal indicators
- Regulated +48v phantom power supply
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- Variable passive high pass (bass cut) filter
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays
Things You Will Get: