Samson Auro X15D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker (Restock)
Or just $12 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
The X15D features a lightweight 1,000-watt Class D amplifier and Samson's R.A.M.P. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. The R.A.M.P. DSP provides Reactive Alignment that continually corrects the audio signal, ensuring a high-integrity linear response. It also offers the speaker and its components with Maximum Protection via over current/temperature sensors and fault indication.
Thanks to its 15" extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34" compression driver, the X15D generates a well balanced and incredibly articulate audio experience. Its back panel offers two XLR-1/4" input channels, each with independent volume controls.
It also feature a Master Volume control, as well as a 3-position EQ and HPF presets for different applications and setups. Lastly, an XLR Link output lets you expand your sound with the integration of additional powered speakers.
The X15D features a 1 3/8" speaker stand mount receptacle and dual-angle floor monitor positioning options for maximum performance versatility. For additional convenience, the speaker offers two oversized ergonomic carry handles. Lastly, its solid polypropylene construction, impact resistant design and full metal grill ensures roadworthy durability.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 1,000 watts of output power
- 15" extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34" (34mm) titanium compression driver
- Samson's R.A.M.P. DSP technology
- Master Volume control with peak indicator
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- 3-position EQ and HPF presets
- XLR Link output allows expanded sound to additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full metal grill protects all speaker components
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|