ART Tube MP Studio V3 Microphone Preamp with Limiter
The ART Tube MP Studio V3 uses ART's proven V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) Technology to instantly contour the tone to any source. V3 presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers and allow instant access to a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more. Additionally, the Tube MP Studio V3 employs OPL (Output Protection Limiting) technology to protect the next component in your signal path from clipping and overloads.
The Tube MP Studio V3 offers exceptional sound quality and superior performance to that typically found in "on-board" preamps found in today's low-cost mixers, multi-track recorders and audio cards making it an ideal tone-shaping tool for any application.
- Provides Superior Preamplification for: Microphones, Instruments, and Line Level Sources
- V3 - Variable Valve Voicing
- OPL - Output Protection Limiting
- Hand Selected 12AX7A Provides 70dB of Gain Smooth, Warm, and Fat Sound Quality
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Excellent as a Tube DI
- XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs
- +48 Volts of Phantom Power
- Phase Reversal Switch
- Portable, All Steel Construction
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||TUBE MP V3|
|Model||Tube MP Studio V3 Microphone Preamp|