Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Quad Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Or just $58 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/30/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Two Unison Preamps: Get the Genuine Sound of Neve, Helios, API, Manley, and More
Apollo Twin X features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, Universal Audio and many more. Exclusive to UA Audio Interfaces, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware. The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD DUO or QUAD Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo Console software, and it physically reconfigures the Apollo interface's impedance — so you can tap into the classic sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps.
Elite-Class A/D and D/A Conversion
With thousands of hit songs and hundreds of Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are used to track exceptional-sounding records every day. To improve on the previous generation of desktop Apollo interfaces’ class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers redesigned the Twin’s audio conversion to deliver a striking 127 dB dynamic range and -117 dB THD+N, giving Apollo Twin X a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high-end converters.
A Full Suite of Classic
Right out of the box, Apollo Twin X offers a suite of incredible analog emulation plug‑ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ. Developed by UA’s world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged. From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- Included power adapters
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Apollo Twin X Series|
|Simultaneous I/O||10 x 6|
|Analog Inputs||1 x Instrument, 2 x Mic/Line Combo|
|Digital Inputs||1 x Optical|
|Analog Outputs||1 x Headphones, 2 x Line Out, 1 x Dual Monitor Out (L,R)|
|Mac OS Requirements||macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher|
|PC Requirements||Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher|
|Included Software||Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle|