Apogee Jam Plus Guitar Interface
Apogee's PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
Connect any instrument-level input you can imagine to your iOS device or computer using Jam+. Synth or keyboard, electric guitar or bass, dynamic microphone or acoustic instrument with a pickup - it all works with Jam+.
Output Blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
The PureDIGITAL signal path to smooth, noiseless tone, Clean Mode is the ideal setting for pristine, unaffected instrument recording.
Overdrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
The Blend feature lets you play and record with zero latency. Jam+ features an ⅛" stereo headphone output and Blend function for zero latency monitoring. The Blend setting allows you to easily adjust how much direct instrument input you hear mixed with software playback, enabling youto dial in the perfect mix.
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Apogee's PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- 24-bit/96kHz recording
- Overdrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Output Blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Includes BIAS FX Jam software from Positive Grid
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- No configuration, just plug in and play
- Works with iOS, Mac and PC
- Built in the U.S.A. (Using domestic and foreign parts)
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||JAM PLUS|
|Simultaneous I/O||1 x 2|
|Analog Inputs||1 x Instrument In|
|Analog Outputs||1 x Lightning Port|
|Included Software||BIAS FX JAM Software Download|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|