Antelope Audio Orion 32HD Generation 3 Audio Interface
Or just $111 per month*0% Interest for 36 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required. Prequalify For The Sam Ash Card!Read more
0% Interest for 36 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required.
Special Orders Only - Call 1-800-472-6274 To Order.
Compatible with any DAW via HDX or USB 3.0, this Pro Tools HD and Native-ready interface represents everything Antelope Audio stands for. Zero-latency monitoring, streaming of 64-channel 24-bit/192 kHz audio, flawless clocking, pristine AD/DA conversion, extensive connectivity, and more.
Smooth Mixing and Mastering-Grade Monitoring
Like its predecessors, Orion 32 HD Gen 3 is a versatile audio interface, which works like a charm with any DAW on the market. It enables you not only to stream an astounding 64 channels of audio when tracking, but also allows for multiple monitor mixes. When monitoring, the sound is pleasing, transparent, detailed, and natural. Independent software mixers, integrated hardware-based FPGA vintage effects - it's all there, with more connectivity options than ever.
Perfect Sound Through Flawless Clocking
The unbeatable clocking accuracy of Orion 32 HD Gen 3 is provided by Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology. Antelope Audio clocking has decades-long reputation for excellence in both stability and sonic improvement. Transients will shine like never before and you’ll achieve a stereo image with incomparable depth and detail. And that crystal clear high-end.
Intuitive Software Control
Orion 32 HD Gen 3 is fully controllable via its intuitive macOS and Windows-compatible desktop app. Its color-coded routing matrix now features an alternate view which makes routing a piece of cake. The interface can be also accessed from multiple computers on the same network. With freely movable and resizable panels, you can make the most out of your screen real estate - perfect when working on huge projects, scoring to picture, and on multi-screen setups.
Explore Vintage Studio Equipment
The Orion 32 HD Gen 3 features a suite of effects coming from Antelope Audio’s vast library of FPGA FX models.
38 Real-time effects included:
- VMEQ-5 , VEQ-1A , BAE-1073 , VEQ-55A , VEQ-HLF , UK-69 , LANG-PEQ2 , NEU-PEV , NEU-W492 , NEU-W495 , VEQ-4K SERIES , BAE 1084 , BAE 1023 , VEQ-STU 089 , VEQ-STU 169 , VEQ-STU 900 , VEQ-HA32C , VEQ-55B
- Antelope FeedForward Compressor , FET-A76 , VCA160 , x903 , Tube176 , Gyraf Gyratec X , Grove Hill Liverpool , Stay Levin , ALT-436C , SMT-100A , FET-78A , BA-6A , Tubechild 670 , Impresser , BAE 10DCF
- FPGA-based low latency effects modeling legendary studio gear worth thousands
- Pro Tools HD and Native-compatible
- Streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0
- Flawless 4th Generation 64-bit clocking and jitter management
- Additional connectivity on MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, 8x DB25Mastering Grade monitor outputs
- Housed in an efficient "reen design"fanless chassis
- Network Control from multiple computers
- macOS and Windows compatible
- Includes power cable and USB cable
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||ORION 32 HD GEN 3|
|Model||ORION 32 HD GEN 3|
|Simultaneous I/O||32 x 32|