Antelope Audio Goliath HD Gen 3 Audio Interface with Edge Duo Modeling Microphone
Or just $304 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/30/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
igital and networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB, and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels!
Edge Duo Modeling Mic Included
This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available. All have been meticulously measured from carefully selected original examples in one of the most respected facilities in Germany. The full list of Edge Duo emulations includes: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121F.
Evolution of a Powerhouse
With brand-new, state-of-the-art AD/DA converters, this 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB and HDX beast achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Designed to handle even the most demanding studio & live productions, Goliath HD Gen 3 offers the most comprehensive connectivity out of any interface on the market.
The all-purpose I/O includes 16 mic preamps, with accusonic modeling, 2 analog inserts, 8 instruments inputs and additional 16 analog inputs (over DB25) with 124dB dynamic range, 32 analog outputs (over DB25) with 129dB dynamic range, 2 transformer ReAmp outs, 2 headphone outputs (a total of 38 analog outputs). Digital & networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels!
- 136 dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to its near-limits
- Latency-free direct monitoring over 4 independent monitoring mixers
- FPGA powered engine with 69 included real-time audio effects
- Pro Tools HD and HDX support over 2 Mini HDX Ports 32 channels I/O per port
- 16 channels Class A Mic preamps with accusonic mic modeling technology
- 64 channels of synchronous I/O stream over Thunderbolt 2, or USB 3 up to 192kHz, 24-bit
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator with 64-Bit AFC Technology
- 32 channels of independent analog outputs over DB25
- 128 channels of MADI I/O up to 48 kHz with (MADI to Dante support) as well as AES, ADAT, S/PDIF I/O digital connections
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Powerful digital routing matrix with LAN control
- Includes quick start guide, AEC power cable, USB cable, Edge Duo Modeling Microphone, Breakout cable, shockmount absorber, and Edge Duo case
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||GOL HD3 G3|
|Model||GOLIATH HD G3|
|Simultaneous I/O||38 x 38|
|Included Software||Software Discount Coupon|