Antelope Audio Goliath HD Gen 3 Audio Interface
Or just $250 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/30/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
The all-purpose I/O includes 16 mic preamps, with accusonic modeling, 2 analog inserts, 8 instruments inputs and additional 16 analog inputs (over DB25) with 124 dB dynamic range, 32 analog outputs (over DB25) with 129 dB dynamic range, 2 transformer ReAmp outs, 2 headphone outputs (a total of 38 analog outputs). Digital and networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB, and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels!
Edge Duo Modeling Mic Included
This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth, and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available.
Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0 Flexibility
USB, Thunderbolt, and HDX connectivity ensure the Goliath HD Gen 3 is compatible with any DAW on Windows and Mac computers. Easily integrate the interface into any DAW-based setup and work on projects spanning several DAWs. Nothing is off-limits, with independent 64 channels of I/O stream over Thunderbolt 2, USB 3.0, and 2 HDX Ports.
2 HDX Ports
Extend your Goliath HD Gen 3's capabilities with Pro Tools HDX/HD Native Integration with dual HDX ports, up to 64 audio channels, proprietary HDX Delay Compensation, manual latency adjustment and Loop Sync.
69 Real-Time Studio FX Included
Give your recordings, mixesm, and masters the polish and sheen they deserve with the vast collection of real-time Antelope Audio studio effects. A large number of classic studio equalizers amd compressors, proprietary signal processors, and other essentials are available at your disposal.
For Windows users, Antelope Audio offers a very fast and stable custom Thunderbolt driver which achieves true sub-millisecond roundtrip latency. Goliath HD Gen 3's HDX Delay Compensation Method brings any analog or digital input into Pro Tools, fully sample accurate. You can enjoy latency-free direct monitoring over 4 independent internal mixers with 32 assignable inputs and stereo outputs.
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of clocking expertise in its audio interfaces. With a crystal oscillator and the proprietary 64-bit AFC jitter management algorithm, the Goliath HD Gen 3 delivers the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the highest-tier studios.
- 136 dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to its near-limits
- Latency-free direct monitoring over 4 independent monitoring mixers
- FPGA powered engine with 69 included real-time audio effects
- Pro Tools HD and HDX support over 2 Mini HDX Ports 32 channels I/O per port
- 16 channels Class A Mic preamps with accusonic mic modeling technology
- 64 channels of synchronous I/O stream over Thunderbolt 2,or USB 3 up to 192kHz, 24-bit
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator with 64-Bit AFC Technology
- 32 channels of independent analog outputs over DB25
- 128 channels of MADI I/O up to 48 kHz with (MADI to Dante support) as well as AES, ADAT, S/PDIF I/O digital connections
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Powerful digital routing matrix with LAN control
- Includes quick start guide, AEC power cable, USB cable, Edge Duo Modeling Microphone, Breakout cable, shockmount absorber, and Edge Duo case
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||GOLIATH HD G3|
|Model||GOLIATH HD G3|
|Simultaneous I/O||38 x 38|
|Included Software||Software Discount Coupon|