Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer
Or just $175 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
96kHz XCVI Core:
The SQ was made with the future in mind. Powered by Allen & Heath's 96kHz SCVI FPGA Engine, you are getting ultra high resolution audio quality with ultra-low latency of <0.7ms with a variable bit depth for precision and noise performance. The XCVI also lets you mix coherency down to the sample and gives you the power to hand high channel / mix counts and ample FX / processing.
DEEP Signal Processing:
The SQ-5 features Allen & Heaths DEEP plugins that allow you to re-call boutique compressor and preamp emulators that match your mixing style. These plugins are easily accessable for all channels without adding latency.
Easy Multi-Track Recording:
The SQ-Drive makes multi-track recording easier then ever before. Simply record 96kHz multitracks directly to the USB key or drive. No software or soundcard needed. The SQ-Drive is the smartest and most reliable way to manage walk-in music. You can also use the built-in 32x32 96kHz audio interface for multi-track recording or virtual soundcheck. It is Core Audio and ASIO compliant while also being compatible with MIDI and Daw Control.
- 96kHz FPGA processing with 48 Input Channels
- DEEP Processing ready
- 25 Faders / 6 Layers of 12 Stereo mixes + LR
- 3 Stereo Matrix and 8 Stereo FX Engines + dedicated returns
- Integrated LED illuminated 7” capacitive touchscreen
- SLink port for remote audio / expansion and 64ch I/O Port for audio networking
- 32×32 USB audio interface and SQ-Drive direct recording to USB
- Dedicated physical controls with 16 assignable SoftKeys and 4 Assignable Soft Rotaries
- SLink EtherCON connection for remote audio using dSnake, DX or gigaACE protocol (64x64 channels)
- I/O Port for Option Card (including 3rd party protocols – Dante/Waves)
Things You Will Get:
|Mixer Type||Digital Mixer|
|Number of Faders||25|
|Master Outputs||XLR Stereo & 1/4" Stereo|
|Outputs-Main||2 x 1/4" (A out, B out), 2 x XLR (L,R)|
|Inputs Line||24 x XLR (mic/line)|
|Hi Z Input||No|
|Headphone Output Type||1/4"|