Adam T7V Studio Monitors with Headphones, Stands, and Microphone Cables
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/14/21.
- Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones closed ear design, 50 mm driver, 10Hz-30kHz frequency response, and self-adjusting headband
- Ultimate Support JS-MS70 JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands with Four Heights from 32.5" to 44.25", Locking Pin Ensures Stable and Accurate Height Positions, and a Low-Profile Base
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- Ideal for small at-home studio environments and for vertical use in a nearfield application.
- (2) Adam T7V Nearfield Powered Studio Monitors
- (1) pair Ultimate Support JS-MS70 JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands
- (1) pair SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones
- (2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cables
The T7V features a 7" woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter's diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V's beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20-Watt Class-D amp, while a 50-W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with.
The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
Things You Will Get: