Adam T5V Studio Monitors with Headphones, Stands, and Microphone Cables
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/13/21.
- Samson SR350 Over-Ear Stereo Headphones with 35 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and are contoured for a comfortable and adjustable fit
- Ultimate Support JS-MS70 JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands with Four Heights from 32.5" to 44.25", Locking Pin Ensures Stable and Accurate Height Positions, and a Low-Profile Base
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- Ideal for small at-home studio environments and small control room settings
- (2) Adam T5V Nearfield Powered Studio Monitors
- (1) pair Ultimate Support JS-MS70 JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands
- (1) pair Samson SR350 Over-Ear Stereo Headphones
- (2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cables
With its 5" woofer the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends to 45 Hz. The U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
A beveled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small, and contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalization as well as multi-way analog connections. Powered with a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter, the T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair.
Excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions and an outstanding cost/performance ratio make this studio monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production.
Things You Will Get: