JBL 15" Speakers with DJ Controller, Stands, and Cables
Or just $58 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- JBL EON615 15" Two-Way Powered PA Cabinet with Bluetooth Integration, Waveguide Technology, Onboard DSP EQ Parameters, Class-D Amplifier, and 1000-Watt Peak Power.
- The Samson LS50P Speaker Stand Set features a Roadworthy Steel Construction, Sleek Black Finish, Standard 1 3/8" Pole Adapters, and is Adjustable.
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable (10 ft) is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications.
- Ideal for mobile DJs in need for a high-quality and portable system
- (1) Pioneer DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller
- (2) EON615 15" Powered PA Cabinets
- (2) Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable (10 ft)
- (2) Samson LS50P Speaker Stands
The DDJ-SR2 has dedicated key controls for Serato DJ Pro, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after Pioneer's professional DJ gear with multi-colored Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig. Enjoy a full package including the latest version of Serato DJ Pro as well as the Pitch 'n Time DJ expansion pack, which lets you get creative with your track's key and BPM, even in extreme tempos.
A series of dedicated buttons were created to trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ Pro. Switch between the Key Shift, Key Sync, and Key Reset to play with keys without ever changing your tempo.
Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads to trigger the Hot Cues, Roll, and Sampler features. Hit the pads and watch their colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power.
Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and 2 master outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or, use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs.
Things You Will Get:
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|