The AIRA Series VT-3 lets you smoothly alter Pitch and Formant and can introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and live performances with zero hassle.
Producing aggressively processed electronic effects for live vocals continues to be a challenge, but Roland's AIRA Series VT-3 is changing all that. And it’s not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- Choose from 9 different voice characters including...
Pop and electro sounds with “AUTO-PITCH” effects
VP-330-style VOCODER sounds without a keyboard
Glitchy effects with SCATTER
Lo-fi MEGAPHONE and RADIO sound settings
Synthetic voices with the ROBOT button.
SYNTH, LEAD and BASS sounds you can sing with
The VT-3 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series.
- Smooth sliders to change Pitch and Formant in real-time
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BALANCE sliders
- Save your three favorite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs & brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR combo jack w/phantom power
- 1/8” inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs also serve as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB interface & loopback - Overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus-powered
Things You Will Get:
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"