- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
Be the first toWrite a Review
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The Universal Audio 4-710d features Four Channels of Tone-Blending “Twin-Finity” Preamps & 1176-Style Compression with Built-In A/D Converters
The Universal Audio 4-710d is a boutique quality, four-channel microphone/line preamplifier with unique tube and solid-state tone blending capabilities — perfect for a wide range of microphone and instrument sources. This versatile multi-channel preamp offers selectable 1176-style compression circuitry on each channel, plus four additional line inputs feeding eight channels of pristine analog-to-digital conversion. Building upon UA’s classic analog design approach, combined with smart modern features, the 4-710d is the most flexible preamp in the UA lineup.
At the core of the 4-710d are four channels of tone-blending “Twin-Finity” mic preamps with true-bypass 1176-style compression, including specially tuned "fast" and "slow" settings. Each of the four mic preamp channels allows for continuously variable phase-aligned tone, between a 100% tube and 100% solid-state signal path. Send and return jacks are available for external processing or signal access.
The eight analog inputs are digitized via ultra high-quality 24-bit A/D converters at selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz. Digital output is available via dual ADAT “lightpipe” or AES/EBU DB-25 connectors, facilitating integration with most popular audio interfaces.
• Four TEC Award-winning 710 Twin-Finity™ microphone/line preamps
• Dual-path 285-volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid-state preamps
• Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid state circuits, creamy to crunchy
• Newly designed 1176-style compression circuit per preamp channel
• Eight channels of high quality 24-bit A/D conversion
• Selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz
• Digital output via dual ADAT optical and AES/EBU DB-25 connectors
• 8-channel soft limiter (switchable for all channels)
• 1-year Limited Warranty