- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
VoiceLive Rack combines a transparent, digitally controlled mic preamp, a full suite of adaptive pre-effects, and TC-Helicon’s industry leading, complete vocal effects path. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack combines a transparent, digitally controlled mic preamp, a full suite of adaptive pre-effects, and TC-Helicon’s industry leading, complete vocal effects path to produce any vocal sound you’ve heard or dreamed of. Whether you’re constructing a giant vocal track for your latest tune or mixing front-of-house at today’s tour stop, VoiceLive Rack delivers the vocal magic.
• Full mic channel with digitally controlled gain, phantom power and pre effects
• Complete vocal effects path; if you dream it, VoiceLive Rack does it
• Direct access editing and performer control via Mic Control and footswitch input
• Includes MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
Every effect you’ll need to sound like your favorite songs:
VoiceLive Rack is bursting with the vocal effects that made VoiceLive 2 our best selling effects unit ever. These effects are studio-grade so your singing can sound like your favorite songs or define new vocal territory.
• Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, μMod (chorus; flange & detune), tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer (distortion and radio voices)
• Global Tone automatically “produces” your core vocal sound with adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess with manual over-ride
• Over 200 factory or 400 user presets offer a wide sonic range with room to grow
• Auto sensing of harmony control instrument to minimize setup time and allow instrument swapping in performance
Guided by a guitar signal, aux feed from a mixing console, a MIDI keyboard or even no instrument at all, VoiceLive Rack has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
• Harmony reference can guided by guitar, MIDI or MP3 player or key & scale
• Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmony intervals
• From smooth and natural sound to extreme vocal pitch shifting
• Complete customization with adjustable gender, humanization and more
Unique and easy touch interface:
The lightest tap on a button is all it takes to activate effects. Navigate around the features and presets with an ease that becomes addictive. Use the weighted encoder to browse presets, then touch a button to turn an effect on or off. Want to quickly make an adjustment? Just push and hold an effect button to jump directly to its edit block.
An engineer that listens:
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive Rack’s adaptive Tone feature listens to you and adjusts automatically to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
• Studio grade adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess reduce muddiness and contain dynamics automatically
• Adaptive gate fights stage leakage between vocal phrases
• Manual over-rides offer additional user control
Includes MP-75 microphone with Mic Control:
This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one-button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
Get your TC Helicon VOICELIVE RACK Mic Channel and Effects Processor with MP-75 Microphone today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.