The latest edition of the Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Bass Drum Pedal is designed for strength and
versatility with the smooth, uniform response of the traditional round cam. Case included!
The TAMA HP900RSWN is the double bass drum pedal (or Twin Pedal) version of their renowned Iron Cobra Bass Drum Pedal with the Rolling Glide cam for the smooth, uniform response of the traditional round cam. The best known line of bass drum pedals in the world are designed, time-tested and continually improved since 1992 to meet its mission statement, which has been to provide rock solid strength and versatility. Its unique and advanced features include:
• The Rolling Glide features a round-shaped sprocket with a double chain for great durability while still providing the smooth, uniform response of the traditional round cam.
• Cobra Coil adjustable return spring for added quickness.
• Newly streamlined, smooth footboard.
• New Bearing Housing for lighter and smoother pedal action.
• Speedo-Ring ball-bearing rocker cam allows you to adjust the angle of the footboard link independent of the beater angle.
• Vari-Pitch beater holder allows beater angle adjustments independent of the footboard angle. Together with the Speedo-Ring, the available range of adjustments of the footboard angle and beater angle will satisfy any style.
• Oiles Brand advanced heel plate bearing hinge for greater durability and footplate stability.
• Para-Clamp II bass drum hoop mount keeps your pedal flat on the floor. Easy tightening.
• Spring Tight locking spring tension rod.
• Iron Cobra Beater – the beater head angle can be adjusted to guarantee a flat hit to the bass drum head for maximum power. Different beater heads can be obtained for creating different bass drum sounds.
• Left-side pedal is also Cobra Coil-equipped and has two spring-loaded adjustable spikes and rubber bottom for no-slip stability.
• Multi-key for tightening and adjustments is always handy, held in its special holster attached to the pedal.
• Strong molded plastic protective carrying/storage case included!
The Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Bass Drum Pedal is also available as a Single Bass Drum Pedal. But you can put an Iron Cobra under BOTH feet with these other models as well. The Iron Cobra Power Glide version (THP900PWN) features an offset cam for increased power and speed at the end of each stroke (lefty version also available) OR the Iron Cobra Flexi Glide (THP900FWN) “floating action” strap-drive double pedal. Tama makes an Iron Cobra for everybody!
Get your TAMA Iron Cobra HP900RSWN Rolling Glide Double Bass Drum Pedal from Sam Ash Direct today, with fast, free shipping at the guaranteed lowest price. Sam Ash Direct gives you the security of more than 86 years of experience, 24/7 customer support and the Sam Ash Direct 45 day return and 60 day price protection policy. You cannot go wrong!
Things You Will Get:
- TAMA Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Carrying Case
- 3-way Key
Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Bass Drum Pedal
Five Years on Drum Shell One Year on Drum Hardware and Drum Finishes 30 Days on Bass Drum Hoops