- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
TAMA creates a direct pull hi-hat stand that upholds the quality and design standards of the Iron Cobra hardware line.
Designed to be the perfect counterpart to the revolutionary Iron Cobra bass drum pedals, Iron Cobra Hi-Hat stands offer incomparable sensitivity, lightning fast action, player friendly adjustments and an absolutely noiseless design. The HH805N Iron Cobra Velo Glide features the response of a traditional pull-action hi-hat but with a more sophisticated design that eliminates the typical noise and wobble.
• Footboard Angle Adjustment: Like Iron Cobra pedals, footboard angles on Iron Cobra hi-hats can be adjusted. You can perfectly match the angle between the hi-hat footboard and the slave-side footboard of your double pedal.
• Non-Loosening Tension Rod: Specially shaped plastic and metal nuts fit together perfectly to keep the cymbal rod from loosening while playing.
• Spare-The-Rod-Tension Rod Protector: No more tension rods getting bent out of shape during transport! With Spare-The-Rod, you can save your tension rod the rigors of the road by packing it in the specially designed upper section pipe. It is a small but very significant TAMA hardware innovation. 1.Insert the tension rod into the upper tube. 2.Hold the tension rod in place with the hi-hat clutch. 3.Done. The upper tube covers the tension rod.
• Duo-spike: It is called a stand because it is not supposed to "walk"! Our Duo-Spike makes sure your Iron Cobra hi-hat stands in one place. You can easily switch from rubber to metal by using a standard drum key.
• Dual Legs: The Iron Cobra two-leg design is not only easier to set up in limited spaces, it is actually more secure than the standard three-leg design. The secret is in the small stabilizer under the footboard which effectively shifts the balance and strength of the stand toward the player. Since there is no steel plate under the footboard, Iron Cobra hi-hats are foldable for quick set-up, fast tear down and easy portability.
• Tilt System: Not only do Tilt equipped stands offer more flexible set-ups, they also offer more expressive hi-hat work because you can tilt the hi-hat cymbal. Iron Cobra hi-hat stands can be tilted quickly and easily by loosening just one T-Bolt.
• 5-Way Tension Adjustment: Five different levels of tension can be achieved quickly by using the five easily visible settings
• Oiles® Bearing Hinge: Offering even less friction than standard ball bearings, Oiles® bearings also eliminate side-to-side motion and provide superior durability (which is why they're used in the aerospace industry). (Oiles® bearings is a registered trademark of the Oiles Co., Ltd.)
• New Hi-Hat clutch minimizes cymbal contact
• Spring supported Hi-Hat seat
• More precise spring tension adjustment
With the TAMA HH805N Iron Cobra Velo Glide Hi-Hat Stand, you will find yourself playing the hi-hats in a more advanced and professional style than ever before because you will have a hi-hat stand that can play that way, too!
Get your TAMA HH805N Iron Cobra Velo Glide Hi-Hat Stand from Sam Ash Direct today, with fast, free shipping at the guaranteed lowest price. Sam Ash Direct gives you the security of more than 86 years of experience, 24/7 customer support and the Sam Ash Direct 45 day return and 60 day price protection policy. You cannot go wrong!
|Series||Iron Cobra HH|
|Model||HH805N Velo Glide|
HH805N Iron Cobra Velo Glide Hi-Hat Stand
Five Years on Drum Shell One Year on Drum Hardware and Drum Finishes 30 Days on Bass Drum Hoops