Stanton Scratch DJ Academy MIX allows DJ's to practice or perfect a mix within the software using intuitive tools to create high quality, professional mixes time after time.
The application analyzes all of your tracks and reports the BPM of your entire music library. This means that you can see which songs are closer to the speed of the track being played. MIX! also reports key information and intelligently highlights the songs in your library that have a better chance of working together both harmonically and musically. When the key and the tempo of a track are synchronized, the chance of your audience hearing a nasty clash of opposing keys is eliminated. In addition, the MIX! application allows you to safely bring elements in and out without having to pre-cue every sample.
The intuitive Stanton MIX! interface allows users to manage and sequence their mixes in a unique way, and the application's high caliber key and pitch detection also ensures industry standard performance. The application features Scratch DJ Academy's incredible array of educational resources and tips from their award winning DJ training courses. Whether you want to make a mix for your next party or check out your new music on the way to performing a gig, this application will have you making professional sounding mixes in a matter of minutes.
• Support for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X.
• Accurate tempo (Beats per Minute) detection.
• Automatic Beat Mapping using advanced transient analysis.
• Automatic Key Detection, with accurate, cross genre results.
• Playlist Hints highlight all compatible songs using BPM and Key matches.
• Helpful mixing and DJ hints from Scratch DJ Academy curriculum.
• Customizable Scratch FX created by Scratch DJ Academy Instructors.
• Import music by individual song or folder.
• Drag and Drop music with iTunes®, Windows Explorer®, and Mac OSX Finder.
• Instant previewing of each song transition, for faster mixing.
• Preset mixing points of where Song B mixes into Song A, making mix changes easy.
• Preset length of each mix to 4 bars, 8 bars, or "drop" setting, for all styles.
• Advanced Mix Editing with Cue Adjustments and Waveform View.
• MIX! can save sessions for sharing and future editing and enhancing.
• Volume normalization and automatic Crossfade of mix transitions.
• Integrated ID3 Tag Editor to make your corrections permanent.
• Customizable, searchable, and sortable list views of your music collection.
• Song Analysis window with TAP BPM Correction and Beat Offset Adjustments.
• Compatible with MP3, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, and WAV formats.
• Completed mixes compatible with iTunes, iPhone, and iPod.
• Automatic Software Updates.
Get your Stanton Scratch DJ Academy MIX DJ Software today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.