The Squier Vintage Modified '70s Stratocaster delivers late '70s style Strat tone, and feel at a very affordable price.
The Squier Vintage Modified '70s Stratocaster gives you all the vibe, tone and feel that will take you back to the late '70s when rock & roll was moving into new frontiers and continuing to revolutionize the music world. This Stratocaster sports a basswood body with the legendary ‘comfort contour’ design that was way ahead of its time. The body is outfitted with a trio of single-coil pickups specially designed by Seymour Duncan to deliver those bell-like, bright Strat tones that were the driving force behind an endless list of guitar legends. Period correct black plastic parts give this Stratocaster that look that says “1979”.
The Vintage Modified '70s Stratocaster sports a traditional maple neck that is also equipped with the modern features that today’s players demand. The neck boasts a rosewood or maple fingerboard with a flatter radius of 9.5” with 21 medium-jumbo frets which makes for effortless, clean string bending. A vintage style synchronized tremolo completes the package. The headstock is carved into the iconic large headstock which the Stratocaster featured throughout the 1970s. Case not included.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101N Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101B Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Switch Tips: Black
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White, 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Saddle Height Wrench: 1.5 mm
- Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Other Features: Duncan Designed Single-Coil Pickups, Vintage Style Tremolo, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, Black Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
The Squier by Fender Vintage Modified 70s Stratocaster delivers great sound and vintage looks at an unbeatable value! Order yours today from Sam Ash Direct with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy and our fast, free shipping.
Vintage Modified '70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.