The MicroVerb4™ is designed to provide a wide variety of great-sounding, easy-to-use effects for small studios, engineers and performing musicians.
The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multieffects and more.
To customize your programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes and modulation. You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank. Even though it's affordable and easy to use, the MicroVerb 4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +1/-3 dB
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: .02% @ 1kHz @ 0dBV
- A/D-D/A Conversions: Conversion Scheme- 18 bit Delta Sigma,
- Processor Speed: 3 Million instructions per second, Processor Memory- 64K x 16 bit, Sampling Frequency- 46.875kHz
- Inputs: Number of Channels- 2, Nominal Level +4dBV, Maximum Level +20dBV, Impedance 1M per channel in stereo
- Outputs: Number of channels- 2, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level +14dBV (Effect), +20dBV (Direct), Impedance 220ohms
- Front Panel: Controls- Input Level, Mix Level, Output Level, Program Selection, Edit A, Edit B, Indicators- LED Display, Dual LED Meters
- Rear Panel: Jacks- Input Left and Right- 1/4", Output Left and Right- 1/4", Footswitch- 1/4"Stereo, MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru Power- 5.5mm Barrel Jack
- Power Requirements: 9 VAC, 5 Volt Amps external Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x4"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
Things You Will Get:
- Effect Processor
- Power Supply
Microverb 4 Multi Effect Processor
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.