With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum case, the Shure ULXD14/30 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced recharging options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
The Shure PG30 Headset Microphone is a cardioid condenser mic that is lightweight and sports a sensitive diaphragm.
• Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
• Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
• Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
• Replacement Windscreens: RK322
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D Digital brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
• 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
• Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
• Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
• Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) conforming to the US Government National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publication FIPS-197
• Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
• A new, unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
• Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones, including the legendary SM58®
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
• Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
• Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
• Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
• Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
• Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
• Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
• Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
• Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
• Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
• Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
• Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench® 6 integration (coming soon), and AMX/Crestron control
• Support for frequency coordination with the Axient™ Spectrum Manager (coming soon)
Advanced Recharge ability - SB900 Shure Rechargeable Battery
• Adapted from industry-leading Axient™ intelligent power management technology
• Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero memory effect. The battery can be recharged at any time; a complete discharge is never necessary
• Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched 12+ hours of performance time
• Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes
• SBC200 Dual Docking Charger recharges batteries while inside or outside transmitters
• Up to four SBC200s can be linked together to provide docked charging of eight transmitters from one power supply
• The SBC800 Eight-Bay Charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within three hours and 50% charge in one hour, with charge status LEDs for each battery
• AA alkaline backwards compatibility
• Both chargers fit in a standard-size rack drawer for easy transport and storage
This system includes ULXD4 Receiver, ULXD1 Bodypack Transmitter, and Guitar/Bass Cable.
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
Get your Shure ULXD14/30 Headset Wireless System with PG30 Microphone today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.