The Shure SM58S microphone is exactly the same as the top selling Shure SM58, but includes an on-off switch to help you avoid having those embarassing "off mic" comments picked up in live sound applications.
The Shure SM58 is the professional standard for vocal microphones. You see them on stage, in houses of worship, in speech making, and in recording studios, because the SM58 microphone makes voices sound their best, whether in live performance or in recording.
The Shure SM58 microphone makes you sound great for lead and backup vocals and has a unidirectional cardiod pickup pattern that helps avoid feedback in live performance while maintaining the clarity and sensitivity demanded in professional recording. A highly effective, built-in, spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
The world renowned vocal response of Shure SM58 microphone has made it a world standard -- you probably already own one or have had a half dozen recommendations for this mic. Rugged construction, a proven shock mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently. Outdoors or indoors, singing, speech - the SM58 is the overwhelming choice of professionals. Cable not included.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern
- Isolates sound source & minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Break-resistant stand adapter rotates 180 degrees
- Lengendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz