Package includes SM57 Microphone, On Stage 7201B Stand and On-Stage Mic Cable, all put together just for you by Sam Ash, where you'll get it for the lowest price possible with fast, free delivery.
The famous Shure SM57 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57 is a consistent choice of professional performers.That special something...
The SM57 has become a standard in the musician's arsenal thanks to the extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern, which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. It is ideal for close miking: guitar and bass amps; snare drums, toms, and congas; and brass instruments. The SM57 performs great on stage and in the recording studio.
Ask any recording engineer what the best microphone is for miking a snare drum and their answer will be the Shure SM57. Many believe that it is the baseline standard microphone for recording instruments. Features:
On Stage 7201B Microphone Stand
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter that rotates 180°
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
An industry standard! The 7lb. sand-cast base is sturdy enough for road abuse yet light enough to carry. This black powder coat stand sports a die-cast zinc clutch.Features:
On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable
- Adjustable from 33"-60"
- 7-lb base weight
- 10" base diameter
- Black finish
- Heavy Duty 7mm Rubber Outer Jacket
- Wire Gauge: 24awg
- 20’ Length
- Metal XLR Connectors: Male to Female