- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
For toms, snares and percussion instruments, no other microphone stands up to the performance and versatility of the Shure Beta 98AMP. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The Shure Beta 98AMP is a precision-engineered miniature cardioid condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The Shure BETA 98AMP features an integrated XLR preamplifier with a flexible gooseneck and the A75M Universal Microphone Mount for accurate placement in any configuration of toms, snares, or percussion. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback, off-axis rejection of unwanted noise, and high maximum sound pressure level (SPL).
• Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
• Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
• Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
• Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustment
• Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount with quick release, for versatile and secure instrument and/or stand mounting
• Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zipper pouch
Get your Shure BETA 98AMP Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, our 60-day guaranteed lowest price policy, and our famous 24/7 customer support. We’ve been making musicians like you happy for 87 years.
BETA 98AMP Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor