Meteor Mic is the universal solution for recording music on your computer. Perfect for your home studio, Meteor Mic is also ideal for Skype, iChat or voice recognition software.
The Samson Meteor Mic is the ideal choice for studio quality desktop recording and videoconferencing. It is clearly the best microphone for recording with the iPad version of GarageBand. Among its many virtues, the Meteor Mic has several that make it the perfect choice:•
• Meteor Mic is the only USB microphone that connects to the iPad via the Apple USB camera connector. Other USB Microphones require an additional powered USB hub to record on iPad with GarageBand.
• Meteor Mic gives you the classic sound quality of a large diaphragm studio condenser microphone with USB for an amazing low price.
• Meteor Mic has a patent applied for built in stand that can adjust the microphone for any angle, giving you ideal placement for your recordings, your Skype calls, or narrating your Powerpoint presentations. Need to mount it on a mic stand? There is a connector for that too!
• Meteor Mic is simple to use. It requires no driver software, so you can begin recording on any computer right out of the box and it is compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstations.
• Meteor Mic has a convenient mute switch, so you can have push button privacy while video conferencing.
• Meteor Mic has a cool professional design. This is a microphone to be seen and heard in your Skype calls, podcasts, and presentations. It looks so good it makes a great gift.
• Meteor Mic includes the USB cable and a carrying pouch.
Sounds Great, Looks Great.
Samson has desiged the Meteor Mic to make you sound great. Meteor Mic has one of the largest condenser diaphragms (25mm) of any USB mic available. Its cardioid pickup pattern, smooth frequency response and 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution give you professional audio results no matter what you’re recording. Meteor Mic’s chrome-plated body includes a fold-back leg design that looks amazing on your desktop. And the legs adjust to the optimal position for any recording application from acoustic guitars to vocals or speech.
You get complete control over your recording. Meteor mic includes a stereo 1/8-inch headphone output with volume control for no latency monitoring.
Take your music to the other side.
For singer/songwriters or a band looking to capture a jam session right on a computer, Meteor Mic ensures you get every note. Its cardioid pickup pattern captures pristine vocals or can be used to close-mic an instrument or guitar amplifier.
For multimedia creators, Meteor Mic brings amazing audio quality to voiceovers. If you’re adding narration to a company video, or even your home movies, Meteor Mic will give your words clarity and impact. You can even use Meteor Mic to narrate PowerPoint presentations.
Perfect for Podcasts.
As podcasting continues to grow in popularity, creators need both audio quality and ease of use. Meteor Mic can help you wow your listeners and set yourself apart in a crowded podcasting community.
Meteor Mic is a unique, all-in-one solution that lets you make great recordings on your computer, so you always make an impact.
Features:• Large (25mm) diaphragm condenser for rich audio recording
• Cardioid pickup pattern
• Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz
• CD quality, 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
• Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
• Durable chrome-plated body
• Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
• Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
• Stereo 1/8-inch headphone jack for no latency monitoring
• Headphone volume control with microphone mute switch
• Includes USB cable and carry pouch
Things You Will Get:
- USB Cable
- Carry Pouch
Meteor Mic – Large Diaphragm USB Condensor Microphone for Desktop Recording
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for One year and labor for One year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.