The PM-03 Compact V-Drums® Personal Drum Monitor / Amplifier with 2.1-Channel Speaker is here! Get it from Sam Ash Direct for the lowest price with fast, Free Shipping.
The newest addition to the V-Drums personal-monitor family is the PM-03! Slim, stylish, and with a sci-fi look, this space-saving monitor adds a new dimension of sound for V-Drummers. It is the first 2.1-channel monitor in the PM series, providing a clean, clear stereo image, plus low-frequency coverage. From thunderous lows to sparkling highs, the PM-03 will enhance your personal V-Drums sessions with full-frequency impact. It is the perfect match, aesthetically and aurally, for Roland’s HD-series V-Drums, but ALL electronic drummers can plug into the PM-03 as well.
• Easy setup, takes only a small “footprint” under your drum set.
• A perfect match for V-Drums Lite users or any other V-Drums and electronic drum/percussion systems.
• Auto-standby: If no input signal is received in a 30-minute period, the PM-03 will go into the standby mode to reduce its energy consumption.
• Rated Power Output: 2.1ch total 30 W (STEREO 7.5 W + 7.5 W, WOOFER 15 W)
• Speakers: 7.5 cm (3") Full-range x2, 12 cm (5") Woofer
• Enclosure: Bass-reflex type
• Controls: ON switch, VOLUME knob, WOOFER knob
• Indicator: ON/STANDBY
• Connectors: INPUT jacks are Stereo miniature phone type, 1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R)
• Power Consumption: 25 W
• Accessories: Owner's Manual, Power Cord
• Size and Weight: Width - 9-5/8 inches, Depth - 9-5/16 inches, Height - 17-13/16 inches, Weight - 13 lbs. 4 oz.
Get your ROLAND PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor from Sam Ash Direct today, with fast, free shipping at the guaranteed lowest price. Sam Ash Direct gives you the security of more than 87 years of experience, 24/7 customer support and the Sam Ash Direct 45/60 day return / price protection policy. You cannot go wrong!
Things You Will Get:
- Drum Monitor
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for 90 days from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.