iZotope's Ozone 5 is a complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in. It includes eight essential mastering tools: Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Your mix isn't finished until Ozone is on it.
The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding master. With Ozone 5, we've delivered the biggest update ever to our critically acclaimed software mastering system, making it easier than ever for anyone to master their audio simply and efficiently.
In Ozone 5, every module has been updated with refined signal processing algorithms to bring you a new level of mastering quality. The most complete mastering suite available has never sounded better. Guided by iZotope's expertise in DSP research, Ozone 5 combines the best nuances of both analog and digital worlds:
• Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision
• Flexible sonic capabilities for adding realistic warmth, bite, punch, and space to your mix
• New IRC™ III Limiter for louder, fuller masters that preserve crisp transient detail
• Fully-revamped hybrid Reverb module
• Additional Reverb room models and circuit-modeled Exciter modes
• Stereoize feature for widening mono/narrow mixes
• True Envelope peak detection and Detection Circuit filters in the Dynamics module
• Unique Mixed-Phase EQ mode
We've redesigned the Izotope Ozone 5 user interface to make it even easier to dial in the professional sound you want. New users can get started right away and experienced Ozone fans will feel right at home. Workflow enhancements allow for finer control while keeping important features right at your fingertips:
• Comprehensive preset manager with over 250 professionally-designed presets
• New per-module presets and intelligent module Amount Controls
• User-definable signal routing and extensive automation support
• Optimized for today's low-latency DAW environments
• Additional controls in nearly every module for greater flexibility and precision
With Ozone 5, see your mix like never before! A broad variety of updated metering tools provide unprecedented visualizations of how mix elements fit together, guiding both your eyes and your ears to the perfect-sounding master.
Each processing module is complemented with useful spectrums, phase meters, vectorscopes and level histograms:
• For example, use the Gain Reduction Trace view to help set the compressor's release time, or watch the Correlation Trace to catch instantaneous phase problems
• All-new Meter Bridge with a full suite of extended audio analysis and visualizations tools within one convenient and configurable window
• Exclusive Meter Tap plug-ins for visually analyzing multiple streams of track and bus audio data
• High-resolution real-time 2D and 3D Spectrogram plots and a real-time, resizable Spectrum Analyzer
• Enhanced Loudness Meters with BS.1770-2, EBU, K-System, True Peak, and RMS options
Ozone's Preset Manager gives you over 250 professionally designed starting points for mastering your projects. In Ozone 5, the MacroPreset system has been simplified and streamlined: quickly fine-tune a preset or your own settings, then use Ozone's Amount Controls to add more or less processing to each module. Advanced users will appreciate the ability to create presets that utilize all of Ozone's modules and routing capabilities for instant recall of useful configurations.
▪ Ozone 5's new Module Preset Manager and module-specific presets let you quickly and easily mix and match presets in each of Ozone's modules for more flexibility.
▪ Even more genre-specific mastering presets are included for a wider range of styles.
As a bonus, Ozone's presets are valuable teaching tools for learning to use Ozone's features.
Get your Izotope Ozone 5 Complete Mastering System today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, our 60-day guaranteed lowest price policy, and our famous 24/7-customer support. We’ve been making musicians like you happy for 87 years.