GTR3 is the best sounding virtual guitar amp and effects software in the world. Period. Waves captured the finest vintage and contemporary amps from Fender®, Marshall®, Mesa/Boogie®, Vox®, and more, using revolutionary sampling techniques that go way beyond standard modeling. The result is the most amazing guitar tones you will ever hear coming out of your computer. And with GTR3’s host-free Standalone ToolRack, all you need to do is plug in…and play!
19 Classic and Contemporary Guitar Amplifiers
GTR3 lets you cut loose with the most mind-blowing guitar tones imaginable. With 19 custom guitar amps including 6 dedicated High Gain models, GTR3 is a virtual powerhouse. Just plug it in, crank it up, and turn your computer into a stack of hand-picked, world-class amps.
16 Custom Guitar Cabinets
Play through two cabs. Record with two different mics. Flip the phase. With a huge range of speaker cabinets and perfectly matched mics, GTR3 gives you the power to mix and match equipment with unprecedented ease.
11 Top Studio Mics
GTR3 delivers the unique performance of the world's most sought-after microphones by Neumann®, Brauner®, AKG®, Sennheiser®, RCA®, and more.
Bass Players Not Forgotten
With 7 slamming bass amps and 6 powerful bass cabs, GTR3 takes bass amplifier modeling a giant step forward. Whatever your sound, whatever your style, GTR3 has got the full rich bass tone you’re looking for, with focused lows, punchy mids, and detailed highs. So when you’re ready to hit rock bottom, GTR3 covers all the basses.
From Distortion, Doubler, and Delay to Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, and more, GTR3 has everything you need to customize your tone. With features like Sync-to-Host BPM and Real-Time MIDI control, it’s never been easier to dial up your sound. And with Waves Tuner’s standard, chromatic, and alternate tunings, you’ll always be pitch perfect.
• OverDrive delivers gentle growls, screaming highs, and everything in between.
• Distortion drives the intensity up a notch, for even more crunch and bite.
• Fuzz features the classic crunchy distortion of the 60s.
• Buzz recreates the retro sound of a resonant buzz box.
• Metal, with its dual distortion engine, takes you to the edge and beyond.
• Flanger soars from light feathery swirls to extreme jet sweeps.
• Vibrolo is a combination Vibrato and Tremolo.
• Panner features pan modulation based on our acclaimed MondoMod.
• Phaser recreates the classic whoosh of the 70s.
• Octaver synthesizes up to two octaves below your input.
• WahWah features both AutoWah as well as Manual Mode, for external MIDI control.
• Chorus modulates your sound, from mildness to madness.
• Doubler delivers double-tracking effects with detuning and delay.
• Pitcher shifts your pitch in real-time, perfect for whammy style FX.
• Bass Pitcher is a real-time pitch shifter especially for bass.
Space and Ambience Effects
• Delay with BPM sync is perfect for polyrhythmic ping-pong effects.
• Lay-D delivers mind-bending reverse, pitch shift, and delay effects.
• Reverb is a realistic room emulator.
• Spring delivers the timeless sound of spring reverb.
• Gate/Comp is a gate and compressor in one.
• Compressor keeps your dynamics in check.
• Gate eliminates noise and weak signals.
• Tone is a 3-band equalizer.
• EQ is a 6-band graphic equalizer.
• Axx Press is a combination compressor and limiter.
• Volume Pedal lets you fade in or out with ease.
Stand Alone with GTR3 ToolRack
Now, you can fire up GTR3’s standalone ToolRack software without a host like Pro Tools or Logic. Whether you’re practicing alone, rehearsing with a band, playing live, or just jamming, the standalone ToolRack has all you need. In the studio, onstage, anytime, anywhere, the world’s greatest guitar gear is only a click away.
Drag-and-drop amps and stomps in any order, pan stereo effects to multiple cabs, save your processing chains as custom presets, and more. And ToolRack is ideal for live shows. It’s like having a warehouse full of cherry classic equipment that you can call up on the fly for every single tune.