- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
For mixing a microphone XLR input with up to three RCA input signals
The MX51s Mini Mix 2 is a small four-channel mixer with individual volume controls, and a headphone / line output. The unit has one XLR input along with an 1/8” input and 3 sets of stereo RCA inputs. The ROLLS MX51s has enough gain and output level to connect to a power amplifier, with either RCA or 1/8” jacks. An included ROLLS PS27 12 VDC adapter powers the MX51s.
· For mixing a microphone XLR input with up to three RCA input signals
· Four channels total
· Line / Headphone output level
· ROLLS PS27 AC adapter included
· Stereo RCA Line-Level Output
Get yours today; with the Sam Ash Direct 45/60day return/ price protection policy, we assure the best price and a fast, free delivery.
· Input Impedance: 10K Ohms unbalanced each jack
· CH 1 Gain: 32 dB XLR jack (highest gain)
· Phantom Power: for CH 1 microphone XLR
· Ch2 Gain: 26 dB 1/8" and RCA
· Ch 3 and 4 Gain: 26 dB each RCA
· Output: 1/8" stereo and stereo RCA
· S/N Ratio: >90 dB
· THD: <.008%
· IMD(SMPTE): <.008%
· Power: ROLLS PS27 12 VDC adapter
MX51s - Mini-Mix 2 Line Mixer
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.