- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
Be the first toWrite a Review
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The EP84 is the latest multi-channel microphone preamplifier from SM Pro Audio.
Packed with quality features and connectivity options, the sturdy 2RU rack-mountable EP84 8 Channel Microphone Preamp is designed to provide studio users with 8 channels of pristine microphone preamplification. The EP84 is the perfect front end for computer audio systems, stand-alone hard disk recorders, or just about any other analog or digital workstation.
With all the functionality of a top line preamplifier, the EP84 features independent variable gain control, -20dB pad, phase reverse, low cut filters, 48v Phantom power, and insert points on each of the eight (8) channels. Each mic-pre provides some 60dB of gain with a massive 23db of maximum output.
Eight ADAT format channel outputs can be added to the EP84 via installation of the optional PR8IIA ADAT output module. With this simple user installed option, the EP84 integrates superbly into today’s digital studio environments without a hitch. Great for connection to the latest ADAT compatible audio interfaces, the EP84 expands your recording possibilities. Why not make use of the features you have and mic up the whole band!
• 8 x discrete microphone preamplifiers
• Modular PCB design
• XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
• Insert points per channel
• Ultra-Wide Dynamic Range
• Low-Noise Operating Levels
• Peak Light per channel
• 48V Phantom Power per channel
• Phase reverse per channel
• -20dB Pad per channel
• Gain control per channel
• 80 Hz Low cut filter per channel
• optional ADAT Module (PR8IIA)
• Mic In: Min sensitivity -60 dB
• Mic In: Peak input level +9.5 dB
• Line In: Impedance 47K
• Line In: Min sensitivity: -35dB
• Line In: Peak input level: +32 dB
• Output: Impedance: 600 Ohms
• Peak output level:+23dB
• Frequency response: 20Hz- 20KHz 0dB- -0.5dB
• Distortion: 0.005%
• S/N: > 105dB
• Crosstalk rejection: >120dB @1KHz; -20dB input
• Max Gain: 58dB
• Housing: Metal
EP84 8 Channel Microphone Preamp
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.