The sE Munro Egg incorporates a fundamental rethink of the loudspeaker engineering process.
By using high quality linear power supplies, the sE Egg system maintains maximum transient power up to double the rated value. Bi-amplification further enhances the power headroom and results in the lowest possible distortion values. By using 35V power rails the Egg is capable of high transient sound levels from a relatively modest amplifier compliment.
sE Munro Egg 150 Monitoring System
The system is complete, with a free standing control unit that delivers a perfect bi-amplified power match to the egg drive units, source select inputs, active analogue crossovers, LF and HF trim pot equalisation for room and location set-up compensation and a mid-band control to emulate the mid-range response of both Hi-Fi and NS10 type speakers.
Key Features of the sE Munro Egg 150 Monitoring System• Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
• Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
• No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
• Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
• Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
• Dual input switching and level control
• Ultra fast and low distortion (4*50W) with 100W/Channel headroom indicator
• Precise 'sweet spot' – unique LED locator guide beams
• Integrated base with adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
• Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
• Critical Mid Frequency equalization for ‘Hard’, ‘Soft’ or ‘Reference’ (0) listening
The traditional wooden box has been replaced by a scientifically proven, curved enclosure that virtually eliminates diffraction and resonant effects that distort and smear the original sound. With the sE Munro Egg Speaker, the result is a stunning clarity that brings the smallest details into focus and yet delivers the entire mix as a coherent whole. Breath-taking transparency that within seconds of listening reveals a much more defined and open mix, in which the whole balance simply ‘feels’ more complete. Of course certain aspects of some recordings may show to be distorted or not as the engineer intended, but that is the truth, unobscured by coloration.
Get yours today; with the Sam Ash Direct 45/60day return/ price protection policy, we assure the best price and a fast, free delivery.
Volume: 14 litres
Vented box configuration
Box tuning frequency: 51Hz
Electronically balanced input stage
Analogue active crossover filters
Crossover frequency: 2.1kHz
LF amplifier: 50W rms
HF amplifier: 50W rms
25mm silk dome
Power rating: 40W rms, 80W music
Sensitivity: 95dB 1W/1m
165mm Polypropylene cone
Power rating: 50W rms, 100W music
Sensitivity: 89dB 1W/1m
Things You Will Get:
- (1) Dual Input Amplifier / Control Unit
- (1) Left Speaker
- (1) Right Speaker
- (2) 3m Speaker Cable
- (2) Amp Rack Ears
- Owner’s Manual
Munro Egg 150 Monitoring System
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.