AmpliTube iRig is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter and guitar and bass tone mobile software.
Hey Guitarists! Ready to rock mobile? The IK Multimedia iRig with AmpliTube Free for iPhone makes it so with an amazing app and hardware package that truly will inspire and delight those on the go.
Using the very same ultra-realistic amp modeling as AmpliTube for Mac or PC, this convenient solution for iPhone users is the cat’s meow with a mighty growl. It’s an entire guitar/bass rig outfitted with stompbox effects (use any 3 at a time), amp-heads plus cabinets and virtual microphones.
There are 5 amps to choose from in the full AmpliTube version (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass), all fully controllable. The 11 stompbox effects are comprised of delay, fuzz, distortion, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave and noise filter. Select from 5 cabinets and 2 microphones.
The IK Multimedia AmpliTube for iPhone also has a chromatic digital tuner and a metronome onboard. You can import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects, and create, save and recall up to 36 presets on the fly! Coolio!
The included iRig breakout connector has a ¼” female jack to connect guitar, bass or a line instrument (such as synth) along with an 1/8” female stereo output for headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers and mixers. It connects easily to the iPhone dock. While the iRig is the ideal companion to the mobile AmpliTube app, it will also work with any other recording, processing or tuning application for the iPhone.
The AmpliTube FREE app comes with 3 stompboxes (delay, noise filter and distortion), 1 amp (lead), 1 cabinet (4x12a) and 2 mics (dynamic and condenser). Additional stompbox models can be added for $2.99 each and you can add more amps and cabinets for $4.99 each.
The LE version ($2.99) ups the ante with 5 stompboxes and the full-blown Amplitube for iPhone gives you the whole shebang with 11 stompboxes, 5 amps, 5 cabs and 2 mics. Hey… your guitar rig is ringing!
AmpliTube iRig• Works on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
• 1/4” female mono input jack connector
• 1/8” female stereo output mini-jack connector
• Connect electric guitar and bass
• Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
• Output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers, mixers
AmpliTube for iPhone• Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX app
• Full rig made of 3 recombinable simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
• 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
• Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
• 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
• Includes tuner/metronome
• Free, LE and Full versions available
• Free and LE versions expandable with a-la-carte downloadable gear
• Same low-latency as Mac/PC system
• AmpliTube iRig is not recommended for use with 1st generation iPhone/iPod touch models.