360 Systems’ Instant Replay2 places 1,000 audio cuts at your fingertips! Get instant access to an entire audio library of your own creation.
• Instant access to 1,000 cuts
• New! Ethernet networking for file transfer and backup
• New! 16/24-bit, 44.1/48kHz recording formats
• New! WAV file support
• New! Balanced +4dBu and unbalanced -10dBV audio I/O
• Precise editing of heads, tails, fades and levels
• Large illuminated buttons for easy hands-on operation
• Displays cut names, ID numbers, and length
• Store multiple playlists of any size
Pack it up for the road, or install it in the studio or control room. Instant Replay2 is designed for creative people who need quick response, intuitive operation, and top-quality audio. It’s a completely self-contained production studio and spot player in a box. And, unlike PCs, Instant Replay2 has the immediacy of real buttons.
Straightforward controls make operation easy and intuitive. Instant Replay2 records better-than-CD-quality audio directly to hard disk, edits it, and then provides playback from 50 Hot-keys. Play your cuts instantly, in any order, as many times as needed. When audio elements are needed in a special sequence, Instant Replay2 lets you build playlists, and store them for future use.
Storage To Spare
Instant Replay2 stores 24 hours of stereo on its large internal hard disk. There’s never a restriction on cut length – record anything from a short sound effect to full-length musical performances. Instant Replay2 always delivers premium audio quality, with zero delay.
Powerful Editing Features
Our “Dash-E” software includes powerful editing tools like head and tail trims, fade-ins, fade-outs, and even gain changes. Now it’s easy to extract sound effects from a bed, or make loops of music and ambient effects.
Find Audio Clips Fast
Instant Replay2 arranges cuts in 10 banks of 50, so related sound effects or music cues can be stored together. The built-in keyboard makes it easy to give each cut a name and unique ID number.
Now With Networking
Instant Replay2 includes a 100Mb Ethernet port for transferring files to and from a PC. Now quickly back up your entire audio library, or transfer audio to a PC for editing – it’s as easy as point-n-click.
360 Systems’ Instant Replay2 is perfect for Radio, Television, Audio/Visual, or Live Events – any application where quality music or effects play from your own audio library. Instant Replay2 – the Original Hot-Keys audio player.
New in the Instant Replay 2:
Instant Replay 2 adds Ethernet networking that lets you leverage internet and email technology for on-the-fly updates to your stored sound clip library. Audio clips can be transferred to and from a PC with point-and-click ease. Last-minute additions can be quickly retrieved over the web, instantly uploaded, and good-to-go for any kind of live entertainment or production application. Fast, one-touch back-ups can also be performed, providing an extra measure of protection for critical content.
With Instant Replay 2, producers can now record better-than-CD-quality audio directly onto hard disk. Built-in editing software enables head and tail trims, fade-ins and fade-outs, and gain changes. Fifty “hot keys” enable on-the-fly instant playback of sound effects from ten different banks of 50 clips, and another 500 clips can be stored on the hard disk. Users can build and store multiple playlists of audio clips in sequence, and store up to 24 hours of stereo digital audio on the internal hard drive.
Other advances to the Instant Replay 2 include WAV file support, 16 and 24 bit recording formats, and both balanced and unbalanced audio inputs and outputs. Production teams now have more flexibility than ever to load clips from a wide range of audio sources, including PC audio editing programs, CD’s and digital music players.
Instant Replay 2 continues as the fastest audio clip player on the market, giving creative producers instant access to their own custom audio library.
• Audio Format 16/24-bit stereo, 48k or 44.1k linear PCM
• Input Sample Frequencies 24k to 56k samples/second, converted to 44.1k or 48k via sample rate converter
• Analog Inputs Balanced, XLR-3F connectors; Zin = 15KO Unbalanced RCA connectors; Zin = 10KO
• Maximum Input Level +27dBu balanced
• Input CMRR >80 dB @ 60Hz
• Analog Outputs Balanced, XLR-3 connectors, +4dBu
• Unbalanced RCA connectors, -10dBV
• Maximum Output Level +24dBu balanced
• Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz ± 0.5dB
• Dynamic Range > 90dB
• THD+N (@ 48k linear) < 0.005%
• Digital I/O AES/EBU data on XLR-3 connectors
• AES3-ID data on RCA jacks
• IEC-958 type II (semi-pro) on RCA jacks
• Total Recording Time > 250 hours @ 44.1k, 16-bit
• Recording Medium 3.5” internal hard disk
• Maximum Number Of Cuts 1,000
• Maximum Cut Length Equal to remaining time on disk
• File Import/Export .WAV Files
• File Backup FTP via 100Mb Ethernet port
• Audio Level Metering LED bar graph display, 2-channel, peak-reading
• Display 2 line x 20 character, vacuum fluorescent
• Panel Buttons Illuminated, silent action
Mechanical / Miscellaneous
• Headphones Stereo ¼" (6.35mm) jack, with level control
• Power Requirements 95 to 240 volts, 50/60Hz, 25 watts
• Dimensions 5" x 15" x 9" (127mm x 381mm x 229mm)
• Weight 9.5 lbs. (4.3kg) net
• Agency Approvals UL, C-UL, FCC Class A, RoHS
• Country Of Origin USA