The Mackie MCU Pro control surface completes your music production software to give you ultimate hands-on control of your mix
The Mackie Control Universal Pro control surface completes your music production software to give you ultimate hands-on control of your mix. Nine motorized, touch-sensitive Penny + Giles faders, eight V-Pots and more than 50 master buttons let you tweak parameters to your heart’s content. Unlike generic MIDI controllers, the MCU Pro employs a sophisticated communication protocol that delivers ultra-precise control, makes setup easy – no mapping required – and enables you to see your mix in action with real-time visual feedback via the huge backlit LCD and eight LED rings. Easily expand your command with the Mackie Control Extender Pro and Mackie Control C4 Pro.
• Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
• 100mm touch-sensitive optical Penny + Giles motorized faders
• V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
• More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
• Tape-style transport controls
• Full meter display with track names and parameters
• Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
• Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
• Software-specific Lexan overlays included
• Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules
• Communication is the basis for any great relationship.
• That’s what makes Mackie Control Pro Series controllers the perfect match for your music production software. Thanks to their unique proprietary communication protocol, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers know just how to sweet-talk your software, and your software knows just how to respond. You get deep, intuitive control of mix and plug-in parameters, real-time visual feedback, and setup is plug and play — no MIDI mapping head games!
• Mackie Control Pro Series controllers make it easy to grow the relationship, too. The Universal Pro control surface, Extender Pro control surface extension and C4 Pro plug-in and virtual instrument controller all seamlessly integrate, so you can put control of all your software parameters right at your fingertips. Simply put, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers give your music production software what it needs to feel complete.
• LOUD Technologies Inc. warrants all materials, workmanship and proper operation of this product for a period of five years from the original date of purchase with the following exception: warranty on all its loudspeaker components including woofers and compression drivers are only warranted for two years. If any defects are found in the materials or workmanship or if the product fails to function properly during the applicable warranty period, LOUD Technologies, at its option, will repair or replace the product. This warranty applies only to equipment sold and delivered within the U.S. by LOUD Technologies Inc. or its authorized dealers.
• Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Things You Will Get:
- Control Surface
- Power Supply
- Tracktion 3 Software
MCU PRO Expandable Touch-Sensitive Control Surface
The following Mackie products have drivers that are guaranteed for two years and electronics guaranteed
for three years: Loudspeakers, power amps, and powered mixers; all SRM, HD, SAz, SWA, C and S Series
speakers; all M, FR and FRS amplifiers; and all HRmk2 studio monitors.
The following Mackie products are guaranteed for one year:
All mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Control Surfaces, Processors, Audio/MIDI Interfaces, all other
SR & recording products, all Onyx Compact, 4 bus and 8 bus, VLZ3, PPM, ProFX, d.Pro, U Series, CFXmk2
mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, Quad Com, Onyx 800R, and MCU Pro Family Controllers.
This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.