- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
Delivering pristine sound quality, the UR824 audio interface perfectly combines high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with balanced analog and digital inputs and outputs in various formats.
With its expanded I/O capabilities, the Steinberg UR824 interface lets you hook up a vast number of equipment and instruments, the signals of which can also be fed via its high-speed USB 2.0 link to your computer for mixing and recording at a maximum audio resolution of 24 bits and 96 kHz.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
The Steinberg UR824’s front panel hosts two Neutrik combo TRS/XLR connectors for balanced microphone/line input with switchable 48-volt phantom power and Hi-Z, pad push buttons for signal attenuation, gain controls with peak indicators. On the opposite side there’s a single output level rotary knob that allows you to easily adjust the levels of the eight line output signals alongside two headphone connectors, each with a dedicated level control. The output signal to be controlled by the front panel rotary is selected through the software.
The rear panel provides six Neutrik combo TRS/XLR inputs and eight analog balanced TRS outputs as well as two pairs of optical ADAT inputs and outputs. Also on board are two BNC connectors for –switchable word clock input and output. Developed by using advanced technologies to offer seamless scalability, this mixing and recording interface offers options to expand the number of analog inputs and outputs across the system via ADAT to provide up to 24 input and output channels.
For signal synchronization, the Steinberg UR824 interface also features JetPLL, a patent-applied solution for audio network jitter. JetPLL provides the same performance as traditional, expensive clocking solutions found in the world’s best professional clocking products.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
• Analog 8 in and 8 out with 8 D-Pre Class-A mic preamps supporting +48 V
• 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out (S/MUX compatible, 8 in and 8 out @ 96 kHz)
• Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and 8 Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
• Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip additionally included
• 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
• Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultra-low jitter support
• Cubase AI 6 music production software included
• Cross-platform compatibility for Mac OS X and Windows
Get your Steinberg UR824 USB 2.0 Audio Interface today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.