Meet the Rane MP25 mixer, satisfying the audio and ergonomic demands of performing DJs, in a 19" rack format preferred by nightclubs, with a compact 4U design that drops easily into a mobile rig.
Meet the Rane MP25 mixer, satisfying the audio and ergonomic demands of performing DJs, in a 19" rack format preferred by nightclubs, with a compact 4U design that drops easily into a mobile rig. It's the same height as a classic Rane MM 8z, MP 24 or MP 22 series Mixer.
Sporting two microphone inputs, four studio-grade phono preamps, four analog aux inputs, four low-latency stereo USB inputs, analog and USB effects insert loops, and a variety of analog and digital outputs; the MP25 remains rooted in analog tradition while reaching new heights of digital connectivity.
Reliable, low-latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers interface the MP25's twenty-two USB audio channels directly to your favorite multi-track mixing, beat-making, looping, effects, and recording applications. Additionally, the MP25's front panel controls are MIDI enabled, allowing manipulation of software parameters directly from the mixer's control surface.
MP25 Club Mixer's USB• 22 streaming USB audio channels.
• Four stereo playback channels stream audio directly from your favorite playback, mixing, beat-making, and looping applications to the MP25's digital mixer engine.
• Four stereo record channels stream the four post-fader program channels to your audio application for multi-track recording.
• A fifth stereo record channel streams Mic 1, Mic 2, or the Main Mix to your recording application.
• The USB Effects Loop enables insertion of any available stereo computer-based VST effects processors into the MP25's powerful FlexFX bus.
• Low-latency ASIO / Core Audio drivers eliminate delay between the control input to audio software and the audible result.
• Multiclient ASIO / Core Audio drivers allow multiple software applications to simultaneously stream audio to and from the mixer.
• The MP25 MIDI device exposes the MP25 front panel as a MIDI controller, allowing control of audio application parameters using the mixer's control surface.
The FlexFx architecture in the MP25 is more powerful than typical effect insert solutions. The architecture includes the FlexFx Bus, an auxiliary bus routed to the FlexFX Loop which includes two independent effects inserts. Any combination of PGM 1-4 and Mic 1-2 may be routed to the FlexFX Bus. Any combination of external analog and USB effects may be applied within the FlexFX Loop. It's possible to cue and meter the FlexFX Loop return. You may also bypass the entire FlexFX Loop using a single button to instantly punch in and out a combination of effects. The final FlexFX Level controls the amount of the FlexFX audio in the Main Mix. The FlexFX architecture allows you to quickly apply any combination of effects to a variety of sources to produce unique, compelling mixes on the fly.
Inputs• Four individually switchable stereo Phono/Line inputs.
• Four stereo Auxiliary inputs.
• Four stereo USB playback inputs.
• Two microphone inputs with optional Talkover ducking:
One with front and rear panel connectors.
One with a line-level input option.
Engage a mic to put it into the mix, or engage Talkover to put the mic in the mix and duck all other sources.
Talkover makes it easy to jump into the mix for quick, intelligible announcements.
Outputs• Stereo Main Outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA:
Rear panel Mono/Stereo switch.
Rear panel Max Out level attenuator.• Stereo balanced 1/4" TRS Zone and Booth outputs:
Auto-mono output on both Left and Right jacks.• Stereo Record outputs on RCA, S/PDIF and USB.
Things You Will Get:
- Mixing Unit
- USB Cable
- IEC C5 Line Cord
- Driver Install Disc
MP25 Club Mixer
Rane Corporation warrants all items purchased in the U.S. against defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase. A completely filled out and returned warranty card increased this warranty to a period of three (3) years. Exceptions are for those items designated as wear parts, including some DJ mixer crossfaders and switches, which are warranted for a period of 90 days. Full terms of the warranty are included in each Owners Manual with the unit.