- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
You are looking at a Teye Guitars R-Series El Torero Electric Guitar Shipwreck, serial number 00282. This is the actual guitar you will receive should you decide to purchase. (8 lbs, 5 oz.)The Teye Guitar Company calls Austin, Texas — the other music city — home. Although USA born and bred, these masterpiece guitars have an international pedigree. Visually, guitar aficionados will instantly recognize the resemblance to the London-made instruments that single handily started the “boutique” guitar market. From exotic woods and finishes to metal tops and pearl mosaics, Teye guitars are a feast for the eyes. As bold as the appearance of a Teye is, they are far more than just beautifully appointed instruments.
|Weight||8 lbs, 5 oz.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A promise to the original owner of a Teye guitar or bass: The instrument will be free of faults for the time that you own it (limited lifetime warranty) with certain exceptions and exclusions, see below. Anything that goes wrong other than through violent playing, accident, or tinkering with the instrument will be fixed or replaced free of charge. This excludes normal wear and tear (see a full list of exclusions below). Even if the mishap is not covered by the warranty, I will fix your guitar for a nominal fee. You should be very happy with your guitar, always, and I will do whatever it takes to achieve that, within reasonable limits. Even if you destroy your guitar on purpose, during a very inspired musical moment, yes even when you decided to modify the instrument and are now sorry, I will fix her without overcharging you.
All this of course only applies to instruments that come guaranteed from my workshop: i.e. purchased original from official Teye-guitars/GGC-dealers, or direct. For guitars bought on eBay, please see below.
Voiding the Warranty
The limited lifetime warranty is voided if you dive in to steal my secrets. The electronics are arranged in such a manner that you can easily replace the output jack or replace pickups. Anything else has been secured by black-boxing, and if you make efforts to dig deeper you will damage stuff. Please don’t. The wiring on this guitar is radically different from any other guitar: there is nothing here for you to repair or modify, and you will lose your warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
• Any instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
• Any instrument not purchased from either me directly or from an authorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
• Any instrument which has not been registered at my workshop or web site within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
• Any instrument that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse.
• Shipping damage of any kind.
• Normal “wear and tear”, including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the original finish, or worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
• Any subjective issues such as “tone”.
• Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and temperature.
• Any workshop installed electronics and hardware after two years from the original date of purchase.
• Gold plating.