- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
New price: $2,199.00
This product is in near-factory condition, although its packaging may be less than perfect.
Despite its small size, the Dave Smith Instruments Prophet 12 Module has the same power and sound as the keyboard version. You can get it at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash with fast, free delivery.With a sleek design, sophisticated architecture, and an exceptionally large twelve voice polyphony, the Prophet 12 can handle any project in any setting. Each of its twelve voices is incorporates DSI’s brand new hybrid digital/analog architecture that sounds different than any of their other synthesizer lines, while still giving you that true Prophet vibe.
•5 DSP-based oscillators per voice (including one sine wave sub oscillator)
• 4 classic wave shapes (saw, square, triangle, sine) per oscillator
• 12 selectable complex shapes per oscillator
• 3 noise types per oscillator: white, pink, violet
• Analog VCAs
• Shape modulation
• Oscillator cross modulation: frequency modulation (FM) and amplitude modulation (AM)
• Hard sync on each of the four oscillators
• 5 high-quality digital effects. Thicken the signal and add harmonics or completely destroy the signal pre-filter.
• Girth and Air are high and low shelf equalizers with harmonic excitement.
• Hack and Decimate are sample and bit rate reduction algorithms
• Drive is a soft saturator for adding soft distortion and harmonic content to the signal
• Famed Curtis 2- or 4-pole resonant analog low-pass filter (self oscillates in 4-pole mode) per voice
• 2-pole resonant analog high-pass filter per voice
• Tuned feedback
• Four-tap syncable multi delay with feedback and amount per delay per voice
• Four Delay + ADSR envelopes (LPF, VCA , and two Auxiliary envelopes)
• Auxiliary envelopes 3 and 4 freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
• All envelopes can repeat/loop
• Four syncable LFO's with phase offset and slew per LFO
• 16 x 2 modulation matrix with 26 mod sources and 97 mod destinations
• Modulation assignment buttons enable quick and easy modulation routing
• Independent programmable stereo analog distortion per layer.
• 12 knobs and 34 buttons enable deep and comprehensive editing with little to no menu diving.
• Crisp OLED display is easily visible in low light situations and from many angles.
|Synthesizer Format||Table Top|
|Sound Engine Type||Analog-Digital Hybrid|
|Number of Presets||792|
|Number of Effects||5|
|Audio Output Types||Main Stereo Out TRS x 2, Layer B Stereo Out TRS x 2, Headphone Out TRS x 1|
|Dimensions||16.5 x 6.8 x 2.85 inches (LxWxH)|
|Model||Prophet 12 Module|
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.