- Sam Ash Gift Guides
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Dave Smith's unprecedented Pro 2 Mono Synth has the ergonomics and playability of the Prophet 12, but with an new dual-analog filter architecture, a monster step sequencer, superwaves, digital bucket-brigade delay, 4-voice paraphonic playback & more.The Pro 2 merges classic analog synthesizer design with cutting-edge digital technology. It boasts four high-resolution digital oscillators (plus a sub oscillator) with both classic and complex wave shapes and is both FM and AM capable. Character controls add high and low frequency boost, bit and sample rate reduction, and tape saturation emulation.
|Audio Input Types||1 external audio input (1/4" phone jack)|
|Sound Engine Type||Analog|
|Number of Keys||44|
|Type of Action||Synth|
• More than 50 knobs and 65 buttons enable deep and comprehensive editing with minimal menu diving.
• Backlit pitch and mod wheels are easily visible in low-light situations and have a smooth yet precise feel and response.
• Independently adjustable upper and lower pitch wheel range
• Two assignable position- and pressure-sensitive latchable touch sliders for enhanced interactivity and control
•Full-sized, three-and-a-half-octave, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
• Four DSP-based oscillators plus one sine wave sub oscillator
• Four classic wave shapes (saw, square, triangle, sine) per oscillator
• Twelve selectable complex shapes per oscillator
• 13 Superwaves
• Three noise types per oscillator: white, pink, violet
|Number of Presets||396 user and 396 factory programs|
|Number of Effects||
Five high-quality digital effects. Thicken the signal and add harmonics or completely destroy the signal pre-filter.
• Girth and Air are high and low shelf equalizers with harmonic excitement. Useful for thickening and/or adding air to the signal.
• Hack and Decimate are sample and bit rate reduction algorithms which can add subtle grit or completely trash the signal. It's harsh yet musical.
• Drive is a soft saturator for adding soft distortion and harmonic content to the signal
|Audio Output Types||
• Main stereo output (2 x 1/4" phone jack)
• Headphone out (stereo 1/4" phone jack)
|CV Jacks (Control Voltage)||Yes|
• 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI out, and 1 MIDI Thru/Out 2 port
• USB port for bidirectional MIDI communication
|Dimensions||29.2 x 12.8 x 4.15 inches (LxWxH)|
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.