The ISA One Mic Pre is designed from Focusrite's classic, transformer-based Forte console in a rugged and portable chassis. The groundbreaking price is guaranteed to be the lowest at Sam Ash, where you'll also get fast, free delivery.
The Focusrite ISA One is a microphone preamp derived from the best that Focusrite has to offer. Renowned for their superior, ISA transformer-based design, the ISA One finally brings the ultimate in flexibility, performance and affordability to musicians of all levels. Its tone can be described as transparent and uncluttered with a very broad frequency response. And, there are several reasons why it's considered flexible...It's a simple solution for guitarists, vocalists and engineers as it has an independent DI (direct input) channel. There are four selectable variable impedance settings allowing you to get the best possible match or "happy accident" mismatch from your microphones. Its elegant VU meter has a variable configuration for both digital and analog recording mediums and is even calibrated to match the reference points of Pro Tools HD. Finally, there's even a convenient insert point which allows you to add extra processing within the signal chain if required.
For anyone who's ever dreamed about getting a true Focusrite mic pre based on their legendary console designs, it's never been more affordable.
- ISA series transformer-based preamplifier
- Flexible D.I. channel with independent outputs & gain controls
- Choose from four input impedances, including the original ISA110 setting
- Sum two inputs to the headphones output, or an external stereo cue mix
- Dedicated insert point
- Optional stereo 192kHz A-D converter
- Mic Gain range of 60dB
- Variable impedance of 600 ohms, ISA 1400 ohms, 2400 ohms, 6800 ohms
- High-pass filter
- XLR Mic input
- XLR Line input
- Instrument input 1/4" TRS
- 1/4" TRS send
- XLR output
- XLR DI output and TS thru
Things You Will Get:
- Microphone Preamp
- Power Cable