This White RIG includes: (2) white CDJ-850 multi-players and (1) white DJM-850-W mixer.CDJ-850 Performance Multi PlayerClub Standard Layout
The CDJ-850 uses the standard club layout, inheriting the precise control of the industry standard Pioneer CDJ series. Not only equipped with a large, 206 mm jog dial that allows for free and easy control, the CDJ-850 also features an easy to use rotary selector and a layout that puts browse buttons on the display, giving you the same exacting controls as the professional models.Compatible with a variety of media
Allows the home DJ to enjoy using all kinds of music formats and media as the CDJ-850 is compatible with the MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.Browse and Display
The GUI, which makes music file info, such as title, artist and BPM, easy to grasp, and the easy-to-use rotary selector are combined for quick and easy music selection. The WAVE display smoothes out DJ play because it allows the DJ to grasp the flow and dynamics of the whole song.USB Interface
MIDI compatible DJing software can be used via a USB connection to a PC. The CDJ-850-K is also compatible with USB HID. By connecting via USB HID, the more complex operations of DJing software can be achieved, without using a control disc. It can also be used as a PC’s audio interface.
• Equipped with Auto Beat Loop, which automatically sets up a loop of the beat when the button is pressed.
• Four levels of settings can be made for a maximum variation range of a song’s tempo—, ±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE*.
• Equipped with our Resume function, so when a disc is removed and later reloaded, it returns to the previous state.
• Excellent vibration-resistance thanks to its Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture.DJM-850-W Mixer
An integrated high performance USB soundcard that enables up to four inputs/outputs*1 simultaneously with no deterioration in sound quality. The soundcard supports three different sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) and the ASIO/Core Audio standards that can also be used for music recording and production. The USB port on top of the mixer provides quick connections to use DJ software via laptop. Variety of Advanced Effects
The DJM-850 follows Pioneer’s traditional mixer layout, featuring a variety of advanced sound effects that provide DJs with virtually limitless possibilities when mixing their music. Pioneer includes a new BEAT COLOR FX function which changes effects by linking the input sound from each channel.
SOUND COLOR FX
The SOUND COLOR FX offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Gate) that can be linked to the input sound of each channel.
BEAT COLOR FX
Users can quickly change between the new BEAT COLOR FX and SOUND COLOR FX to suit each tune for further remixing and sound capabilities. With the industry’s first* BEAT COLOR FX activated, users can manipulate the SOUND COLOR FX in new creative ways to the beat of the music.
The BEAT EFFECT function presents 13 different types of effects (Delay, Echo, Up Echo , Spiral Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot, Slip Roll, Roll and Reverse Roll) that can be combined to produce up to 100 other original effects.High sound quality
The use of high quality components such as a 32-bit digital-to-analog output converter and a 32-bit digital signal processor, separate analog and digital circuitry, and extremely short audio transmission paths results in clear and powerful audio output.Other functions:
• MIDI Signal - Operation information of the mixer’s knobs and buttons can be transmitted as a MIDI signal for a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function to control other connected devices.
• Switching 3 - Band EQ/Isolator - Each channel of the mixer is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to -∞dB)
• High Performance Channel Faders - The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs with two metal shafts for both durability and smooth operation. Furthermore, the new mechanism’s design minimizes the negative effects of moisture or dust particles on the mixer’s performance.
• P-LOCK Fader Cap - Keeps the fader channel and crossfader knobs (caps) locked, preventing them from physically slipping off during heavy use.
• Scratch Control - Scratch Control* is possible by using the time code disk attached to DJ software supporting DVS (Digital Vinyl System) from CDJ players and vinyl turntables.
• Auto Standby - Automatically senses inactive operation and the presence of input signals, switching to standby mode when inputs are not detected for a long period of time.