- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
With the Peavey IPR DSP 5000, Peavey has pushed technological limits again to bring you an amazingly powerful and efficient power amp for just pennies per watt. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The Peavey IPR DSP 5000 boasts 2,525 watts RMS per channel at 2 ohms. This model features independent, assignable crossover points, delay, EQ presets, security lock settings and an intuitive setup wizard, combined with a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.
• - 2525W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
• - 1510W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
• - 890W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
• - 2900W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
• - 1780W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
• - 975W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
• - Detented input controls
• - Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
• - Combination 1/4" or 1/4" 4 pole twist lock output connector
• - Light weight
• - Individual signal pass-thru 1/4" jacks on each channel
• - LED illuminated
• - DSP-based Loudspeaker Management System
• - 120 ms of delay per channel
• - Security lock
• - Adjustable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
• - Adjustable fourth-order high-pass filter each channel
• - Setup wizard
• - MAXX Bass®
• - Horn EQ each channel
• - Blue, backlit LCD screen
• - Revolutionary IPR class D topology
• - DDT™ protection
• - 4 bands of parametric equalization per channel
- Weight Unpacked: 6.20 lb(2.812 kg)
Get your Peavey IPR DSP 5000 Power Amplifier from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
IPR DSP 5000 Power Amplifier
The manufacturer's warranty covers guitars, basses, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, mixers, electronic crossovers and equalizers for two years from date of purchase. An extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage if a warranty card is completed and returned within 90 days of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.