- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The PAISTE 20" GIANT BEAT cymbal is called a "Multi-Functional" cymbal because its a Crash/Ride and beyond! A classic!
The PAISTE 20” Giant Beat, also available in a higher-pitched 18” model, are venerable cymbals, developed during the 1960s rapid expansion of popular music, that were faithfully recreated and re-launched by Paiste in 2005. Giant Beat cymbals offer the big, warm, brilliant vintage sound that takes you straight back to the roots of Rock and are fantastic for achieving a timeless crash ride style and sound. Here are the features:
• Introduced in 1967!
• Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
• Applications: Soft to loud settings • Live and recording • Blues, Jazz, Rock, Beat Music, Rock, Country
• Sound: Bright and warm with a multilayered, full, dark, glassily splendid presence and a wonderfully big loose and lively feel.
• Feel: Very responsive and giving feel.
• Sizes: 18" and 20"
• Weight: medium thin
• Volume: soft to loud
• Stick Sound: sizzly, washy
• Intensity: lively
• Sustain: medium
• Bell Character: integrated
Get your 'Giant Beat' 20" Multi-Functional Cymbal from Sam Ash Direct today, with fast, free shipping at the guaranteed lowest price. Sam Ash Direct gives you the security of more than 86 years of experience, 24/7 customer support and the Sam Ash Direct 45 day return and 60 day price protection policy. You cannot go wrong!
|Series||Giant Beat Series|
|Model||Giant Beat 20 Inch Crash/Ride Cymbal|
'Giant Beat' 20" Multi-Functional Cymbal
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.