The PAISTE 2002 Series 20” Crash Cymbal is the crash cymbal to go to when you need to make the music SCREAM!
One of the legendary line of cymbals that defined the sound of generations of drummers since the early days of Rock and re-created to give you the definitive classic rock crash sound, the PAISTE 2002 Series 20” Crash Cymbal is a large and dramatic crash cymbal that is also a versatile, all-purpose crash. It’s bright and warm, full and loud, shimmering and has very responsive feel.
During the 1960s, the developing Beat and Rock music required cymbal sounds to match the new frequencies and volume levels and in 1967 the Giant Beat series was created and then the 2002 series was developed in 1971, fusing the power of the Giant Beat with the differentiation of the Jazz series Formula 602. In the 2000s, Paiste once again makes the 2002 a core series for now and for the future.
The PAISTE 2002 Series 20” Crash Cymbal features!
• Alloy: The revered PAISTE CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"!
• Applications: Medium soft to very loud settings • Live and recording • Classic Rock, Blues, Punk, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal & most Modern Metal styles, Crossover, Country Rock, Ska, Rockabilly, Funk, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in those styles.
• Sound: Brilliant, clear, warm, strong, musical and very precise with high energy levels and powerful projection
• Weight: medium
• Volume: medium soft to very loud
• Stick Sound: washy but this cymbal is heavy enough to be useful as a crash ride.
• Intensity: lively
• Sustain: medium
• Bell Character: integrated
Get your PAISTE 2002 Series 20” Crash Cymbal (P200220C) from Sam Ash Direct today, with fast, free shipping at the guaranteed lowest price. Sam Ash Direct gives you the security of more than 86 years of experience, 24/7 customer support and the Sam Ash Direct 45 day return and 60 day price protection policy. You cannot go wrong!
Things You Will Get:
- PAISTE 2002 Series 20” Crash Cymbal
2002 Series 20” Crash Cymbal
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.