The TerraTec m3po is a high-quality CD player meant to round out a conventional hi-fi system. The device plays MP3 as well as conventional CDs. Regardless of whether or not you buy them in a store or burn them yourself: after inserting a CD m3po searches the medium for MP3 files and playlists. It doesn't matter which directory they are located in. Using a wheel, titles can be selected and started very easily thanks to clear and comfortable menu directions. But there's more: in addition to the built-in CD drive, it's possible to easily retrofit a conventional IDE hard disk!
This lets you transfer the compressed audio files and the associated playlists to the hard disk. Considering that a 30 GB HDD contains more than 546 hours (or 3 weeks!) of music, TerraTec's m3po will soon put an abrupt end to all storage problems! 2001 compatible. Of course, the player looks as good as it sounds. Its variable LC display rounds out the elegant appearance and stylistically arms the unit for the new millennium. TerraTec's m3po is packed with features. And the streamlined remote control lets you operate the most important functions such as the volume of the adjustable headset amplifier – all from the comfort of your favorite chair.
- Playback of MP3 files direct from CD
- Playback of conventional audio CDs
- Playlist support in the widely-used M3U format
- Additional installation space for a conventional 3.5 inch AT-bus hard disk
- Supports ISO9660/Joliet and FAT16/32 file systems on CD and harddrive
- MP3 data over interpret, album and title (ID TAGS) are read and shown in the display
- All MPEG audio bit rates, scan rates and variable bit rate streams (8-48 kHz, 8-320 kbps) are supported
- Clear and practically-oriented infrared remote control
- Variable playback speed possible without affecting pitch
- Quick access to titles using the shuttle
- Title list saved in the internal RAM
- Special playback modes for a variety of uses
- Later update of the operating system is possible through CD-ROM
- 32-bit RISC processor for controls
- High-quality hardware MPEG decoder
Music Match Jukebox
Steinberg WaveLab Lite Vers. 1.3
Retrofit a standard IDE hard disk in addition to the integrated CD drive: The filing system of a hard disk used in the m3po is compatible with a PC. This means that an m3po hard disk can be inserted into a PC and loaded or read by the PC. Terratec programmers have also come up with a simple but efficient search function, which is actually quite important when you consider the vast amount of music that can be stored on a typical sized hard drive.
Autosave function: This ensures that programmed settings are automatically saved.
Supports all MPEG audio bit rates: The M3PO supports all MPEG audio bit rates, scanning rates and variable bit rate flows (8-48 kHz, 8-320 kbps) as well as play lists in the widespread M3U format.
An intuitive, menu-guided user interface: Provides user functionality not found on conventional MP3 players.
Adjustable headphone volume
1. Continuous playback device for restaurants, theme parks, malls, etc…
2. With installed HD, provides an unprecedented amount of continuous audio with no loading, re-loading, or media headaches ie. 30GB = 546 hours (or 22 days) of stereo music.
3. Any situation where a CD and MP3 player are needed (kills 2 birds with 1 product)
4. Included software provides a complete package to create, edit, and burn MP3 files to your computer’s CDR-W. Or if you prefer, simply load your “C” or “D” drive and simply install it into M3PO.