Stanton DJLab.2 DJ Package
The DJLab.2 is an affordable solution for DJs who want the precision of a direct-drive turntable and the convenience of a complete DJ bundle.
- 2 - T.60 w/ slip mats and dust covers
- 2 - 500B carts mounted on headshells
- 1 - M.201 mixer
- 1 - DJ PRO 80 headphones
- All cables
The T.60 is Stanton's most affordable direct drive turntable. It features a powerful motor with plenty of torque, a straight tone arm ideal for scratching, plus two Start/Stop switches, a pitch control slider and removable target light—all at a great price.
- Affordable direct drive turntable with eye-catching design
- Straight tone arm for superior tracking when scratching
- 2 Start/Stop switches for mix or battle setup
- Pitch control slider with + / - 10% adjustment
- 2 playback speeds: 33 or 45 RPM
- 2 RCA outputs (cable included) and ground connector
- Includes Stanton 500B cartridge*, slip mat and cloth dust cover
The M.201 is a compact 2-channel mixer designed with the aspiring DJ in mind. It features a long lasting crossfader, two selectable Phono/Line inputs, a Microphone input and the quality look and feel of Stanton's new industrial design.
- Affordable 2-channel mixer featuring new Stanton design
- High-quality crossfader delivers long life and superior performance
- 3-band EQ per channel with +9/-26 dB boost/cut
- Microphone input with separate gain and 2-band EQ
- Cue Pan and Cue Volume controls
||8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
||33 1/3 and 45rpm
|Wow and Flutter
||Less than 0.15% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||< 106 dB
||Two T.60 w/ slip mats and dust covers; Two 500B carts mounted on headshells; M.201 mixer; DJ PRO 80 headphones; all cables
Stanton DJLab.2 DJ Package
Through Stanton's authorized dealers around the World, Stanton, or one of Stanton's authorized distributors outside the U.S., will, without charge, repair or replace, at the sole discretion of the entity responsible for making the repair or providing the replacement, any Stanton merchandise proved defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year following the date of original purchase. Exceptions to this warranty are as noted: The warranty for mechanical parts which are subject to wear and tear are limited to the earlier to occur of thirty (30) days following the date of original purchase or the following number of cycles: Faders - 15,000; Rotary potentiometers - 10,000; and Switches - 10,000. Stanton will warrant all replacement parts and repairs for ninety (90) days from the date of original shipment. Repairs made necessary by reason of misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under this warranty.