Samson XM910 8 Channel Powered Mixer (B Stock)
The XM910 is a ten channel, 900 Watt powered mixer with a built-in, 24 BIT DSP (Digital Signal Processor) effects. The XM910 will give you clean, clear sound reproduction thanks to the high quality, low noise microphone preamps, super clean mix bus, two on-board 10-band graphic equalizers and the high output/low distortion power amplifier. For studio quality processing, you can add one of the 100 dazzling digital effects including Delays, Chorus and lush Reverbs to your voice or instruments. The XM910’s ingenious Kickback enclosure allows you to tilt the unit back to see, and operate, the controls with ease. The unit is easy to transport with its compact size and oversized, sure-grip handle. The super-tough ABS construction ensures reliable, high quality sound from venue-to-venue and performance-to-performance day in, and night out. Optimized for live sound reinforcement and commercial installations, the XM910 is an ideal mixer and power amp solution offering big sound in a compact package.
The Samson XM910 Powered Mixer is a comprehensive, all-in-one mixer / power amplifier solution for live sound applications.
Here are some of the main features:
• Ten channel powered mixer in ergonomically correct kickback enclosure allowing you to easily see and operate the front panel functions.
• Eight Mic / Line inputs with 1/4-inch phone and XLR connectors.
• 2 x 450 Watts Main, or 450 Watt Main / 450 Watt Monitor, or 900 Watts Bridged power operating modes.
• Built-in, 24-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with 100 selectable presets including Reverb, Delay and Chorus, offers dazzling studio quality effects.
• Dynamic or condenser microphones connect easily to the low noise mic pre-amps with available 48 Volt Phantom Power.
• The 3-Band EQ on each channel enables you to tailor the tonal response for each input.
• Two Auxiliary sends on each channel for building an independent mix to send to the DSP effects and monitors.
• Dual 10-band Graphic Equalizer for operating in either Stereo Main, or Main / Monitor, allowing the system to be set-up for maximum gain before feedback.
• A convenient Tape / CD Input is provided so you connect a stereo device for accompaniment or background music.
• Brilliant sound quality from the advanced circuit design, utilizing low noise operational amplifiers.
• Durable ABS plastic enclosure is road tough insuring reliable performance from night to night and venue to venue.
• Convenient oversize, sure grip handle make the unit easy to carry.
3 years parts and labor.