Samson PA324 Powered Mixer
Rugged and ready to go, the Samson PA324 dual amp powered mixer with 24-bit DSP handles up to six mic/line inputs with power to spare. The power amplifier section can run in three modes: two channel PA (150 watts per side), PA and monitor (150 watts each) or bridged for 300 Watts of power. Each channel features a low noise, high quality mic preamp, 3-band EQ, monitor and effects sends, a level control and a 30dB pad on each of the six channels.
The onboard 24-bit DSP effects range from Hall, Room and Vocal reverbs to Chorus and Delay and can controlled via front panel footswitch jack. Other practical features include dual 7-band graphic EQ, tape in and out RCA connectors, Aux in, phantom power and dual 7-segment LEDs. The PA324 comes mounted in a durable carpet covered wood cabinet complete with corners and handle.
- Six Channel Powered Mixer
- 24-bit DSP Effects
- 3-band EQ on Each Channel
- Effects and Monitor Sends on Each Channel
- Six XLR Iinputs with Mic Preamps
- Mono Out with Level Control
- Dual 7-segment LEDs
- Dual 7-band Graphic EQ
- Phantom Power
- 150 Watts per side, 300 Watts Bridged
- Three Modes of Operation: stereo PA (150 watts per side), main and monitor(150 watts each), bridged (300 watts)
- Mounted in a Durable Carpeted Wood Cabinet complete with Corners and Handle