Roland Micro Cube Bass RX 4x4" Bass Combo Amplifier
Meet Roland's MICRO CUBE for bass — small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! This little amp overachieves with serious bombast in a small body. You won’t believe how much this little amp can deliver through its stereo power amps and four newly developed custom speakers.
- Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- 8 COSM® amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 11-hour continuous use), AC adaptor included
- Compact body with carrying strap
New Speaker Tech
Consider it the ultimate compact amp with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE BASS RX series are custom designed and built specially for this amp.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers contained, the MICRO CUBE BASS RX amps produce an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
MICRO CUBE BASS RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included). But did you know that it is a pioneer on the battery-operated bass amplifier market? At last, bass players have a rockin’ battery-operated amp solution!
COSM Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The new MICRO CUBE BASS RX benefits from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX’s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland’s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-student’s best friend, but that numbing “clank, clank, clank” can get irksome. That’s where the MICRO CUBE BASS RX’s Rhythm Guide comes in handy. It’s like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin’ patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes: Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE BASS RX.
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX’s line input lets you plug in a bass, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod®, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): INPUT: -10 dBu; STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu; MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- Controls: POWER Switch, TUNER Switch, COMP Switch COSM AMPLIFIER TYPE Switch (OCTAVE BASS / SUPER FLAT / FLIP TOP / B MAN / BASS360 / SESSION / CONCERT 810 / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob EQUALIZER BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob EFX Knob (CHORUS/FLANGER/T-WAH) DELAY/REVERB Knob RHYTHM GUIDE START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R&B / BALLAD / JAZZ / FUNK / LATIN / DANCE), VARIATION Switch, VOLUME Knob
- Indicators POWER, TUNER, TUNING METER, RHYTHM GUIDE RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Connectors Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- Power Supply DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- Current Draw 186 mA
Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Connection Cable (PCS-31)
Size and Weight
- Width 296 mm 11-11/16 inches
- Depth 207 mm 8-3/16 inches
- Height 294 mm 11-5/8 inches
- Weight 6.8 kg 15 lbs.